Finance PhD transcripts

One set of sealed, official transcripts from every college and university you attended must be forwarded to the ASU Graduate College. Applicants should either have the institutions they attended forward the transcripts directly to the ASU Graduate College, or obtain these documents in sealed envelopes from the institutions and then mail them to the ASU Graduate College. Refer to Graduate Admissions for mailing information.