Master of Science in Global Logistics
Learn to maneuver in complex, fast-paced logistics environments.
Inside the Master of Science in Global Logistics
The W. P. Carey Master of Science in Global Logistics (MS‑GL) degree provides specialized knowledge to understand multicultural perspectives and solve global operations challenges.
- Delivered by the highly ranked Department of Supply Chain Management
- Strong focus on cross-cultural management and leadership, emerging markets, and global perspectives
- Prepares you for a growing career field
- Small class sizes provide opportunities for peer interaction
- World-class faculty bring decades of real-world experience into classes
Entering Class, Fall 2014
Size of Entering Class
- view full class profile »
Dates and Deadlines
Attend an Event
9:00am to 10:00am
12:00pm to 1:00pm