MRED future students
Build development skills
and gain new expertise.
Inside the Master of Real Estate Development
A unique partnership between the highly ranked W. P. Carey School and ASU’s highly regarded schools of law, design, and construction, the MRED program delivers the cornerstone disciplines of real estate development.
- Transdisciplinary nine-month program
- Synthesis projects that cover the entire spectrum of development
- Small class sizes provide opportunities for peer interaction
- A faculty of industry experts in business, law, design, and construction
Average Work Experience
- view full class profile »