Build development skills
and gain new expertise.
Inside the Master of Real Estate Development
A unique partnership between ASU’s highly regarded schools of business, law, design, and construction, the W. P. Carey MRED program delivers the cornerstone disciplines of real estate development.
- Transdisciplinary nine-month program
- Synthesis projects that cover the entire spectrum of development
- Small class sizes provide opportunities for peer interaction
- A faculty of industry experts in business, law, design, and construction
Class of 2013
Average Work Experience
- view full class profile »
Dates and Deadlines
Attend an Event
12:30pm to 1:30pm
6:00pm to 8:00pm
2:00pm to 4:00pm