Micro Meets Macro Conference
Spurring excellence in research both within and across scholarly domains.Learn More
The W. P. Carey Department of Management and Entrepreneurship offers a variety of distinct programs for undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral students — all with a strong emphasis on collaboration, leadership, communication, and team-building skills, as well as project management and community engagement.
As a W. P. Carey student, you’ll gain current and relevant knowledge of management and entrepreneurship practice and theory from an esteemed faculty of world-class researchers and teachers. We look forward to working with you to both achieve your goals and advance our field.
Department of Management and Entrepreneurship
Office: BA 318
ASU management and entrepreneurship degrees
The W. P. Carey Department of Management and Entrepreneurship delivers three bachelor’s degrees for undergraduate students at W. P. Carey, as well as two certificate programs open to eligible students across the university.
- Business Entrepreneurship — Bachelor’s Degree Program (BS)
- Global Leadership — Bachelor’s Degree Program (BA)
- Human Resources — Bachelor’s Degree Program (BA)
- Management — Bachelor’s Degree Program (BS)
- Undergraduate certificate in Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Undergraduate certificate in Leadership in Business
- Undergraduate certificate in Small Business and Entrepreneurship
The Department of Management prepares graduates for excellence upon entering the workplace. Since certification and licensure requirements vary by profession and from state-to-state, we recommend that you visit the ASU licensure website to determine if your program meets the requirements of individual state licensures or national certifications, as applicable. If you have specific questions, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.