ENT 484 is a 3-credit upper division entrepreneurship elective, and you will receive a grade for the course. You must meet the following requirements to be eligible for course credit:
- Enrolled as a Business Entrepreneurship or Management major; Entrepreneurship and Innovation Certificate; or Small Business and Entrepreneurship Certificate.
- Must have completed at least two management or entrepreneurship courses offered by the Dept. of MGT & ENT prior to beginning the internship experience.
- Have a minimum of 45 credit hours.
- Internship must be in an entrepreneurship-related area, that is, it must involve responsibilities to be performed or skills to be gained that will later be used by you in opening your own business.
- Complete a minimum of 120 hours during your internship.
- You must meet with the internship coordinator, Professor Mathias Arrfelt (Mathias.Arrfelt@asu.edu) to discuss the internship and to receive authorization to register for the course BEFORE starting the internship. If your internship begins after the start of the semester, you may be able to begin your internship and enroll for the current or following semester. Please see the internship coordinator for more information.
- You cannot earn internship credit for time already completed or ongoing jobs/internships already in progress.
- You may not have any relation to your internship supervisor or to the organization’s owner.