Transfer to W. P. Carey
Maybe you’re planning to advance your community college education into an undergraduate degree. Or perhaps the four-year college or university you chose to attend hasn’t met your expectations. No matter where you are in your journey, there are many reasons to consider transferring to the W. P. Carey School of Business at Arizona State University.
- Learning at a top-ranked business school adds weight to your degree, and value to your experience
- Diverse financial assistance packages and scholarships offset already affordable tuition rates to maximize your college investment
- Direct admission gives you the freedom and flexibility to pursue your passion across 30+ business degree programs and many other learning opportunities university-wide
- Undergraduate research opportunities allow you to work alongside outstanding faculty
- Over 1,000 student clubs and organizations — including 35+ dedicated to business students — make it easy to find and connect with people who have similar goals and interests
- Multiple campus locations in the Phoenix area provide incredible access to personal and professional opportunities across 30+ neighboring cities
- Close proximity to top companies, recruiters, and internships means you can scale your career from day one
- 300+ sunny days per year … yes, really!
Your transfer process
We want to make your transfer to ASU as smooth as possible. The W. P. Carey School of Business will work with you early in the application process to ensure you are prepared to apply, become familiar with the ASU environment, and learn about the campus resources. In addition, ASU offers many tools and resources to help you make the most of your earned credits, apply for financial aid, and more:
Get started with MyPath2ASU™
A suite of customized self-service tools for future transfer students, MyPath2ASU™ is designed to take the guesswork out of transfer work. Simply pick a major and identify your transfer institution to see what courses you should take now and later.
- Create a degree completion plan to save time and money
- Personalize your course by pathways to minimize loss of transfer credit
- Track real-time degree progress with other tools like My Transfer Guide