Department of Supply Chain Management - Ph.D. Admissions
Deadlines for applicants to the SCM doctoral program:
- The deadline for completing the online application process is January 15.
- All supporting documents must be submitted by the January 15 deadline.
- Applicants are encouraged to apply as early as possible, starting in September.
SCM doctoral program applicants must submit the following to the ASU Graduate Education :
- Graduate Education online application
- Personal statement uploaded through the ASU Graduate Education application
- Employment summary uploaded through the ASU Graduate Education application
- Transcripts must be sent to the ASU Graduate Education from all previous institutions attended
- Application fee
- GMAT or GRE score. ASU’s institutional code is 4007. If a department code is required, use 000.
- TOEFL score (international applicants only)
- Financial Guarantee Form (international applicants only)
- TSE or iBT (international applicants only)
- Letters of recommendation
After admissions are closed, the Doctoral Committee reviews applications and makes admission recommendations. The evaluation for admission is on a competitive basis. Admission is recommended for applicants who present evidence of superior analytical skills, high intellectual capacity and the ability and discipline to conduct original inquiry. Competitive candidates will have some work experience, a master’s degree in an SCM-related field and high test scores.
The ASU Graduate Education will notify all applicants of the admissions decision. Offers of financial assistance are for the next fall semester and cannot be deferred.