The W. P. Carey School is dedicated to giving you all the tools you need for lifelong success, including practical (and fun) preparation for global business careers in countries around the world. Welcome, future students! Here you'll find study abroad details for undergraduate business students at ASU — explore study abroad programs by business major.
Ways to learn business abroad
The W. P. Carey School of Business strongly encourages every business student to study abroad. International study and internship programs cultivate characteristics that will take you far in your career and your life, including communication and interpersonal skills, flexibility, motivation, and a real-life perspective on business applications worldwide. Explore ASU student perspectives on what it's like to live and learn abroad.
Considering the tremendous value of these experiences, the W. P. Carey School works hard to make studying abroad as accessible as possible for business students:
- All W. P. Carey students can complete business major requirements at partner institutions abroad, including universities in Europe, Asia, Australia, and Latin America
- Options to study abroad for a summer session, semester, or academic year
- Access to specialized faculty-directed, exchange, and direct partnership programs for W. P. Carey students
- Planning assistance from special W. P. Carey international programs advisors, including help working with the ASU Study Abroad Office
- Opportunity to diversify your degree with the W. P. Carey certificate in international business
Customize your experience
Participating in a study abroad program is just one of the ways you can customize an education and experience that's entirely yours at the W. P. Carey School of Business and ASU.