Your college experience
Whether you are a freshman, international student, or transfer student, your college experience takes place inside and outside the classroom at the W. P. Carey School of Business. Your involvement in W. P. Carey programs and activities builds community, develops team and leadership skills, and provides experiences that give you distinct advantages, both in the classroom and in a competitive business world. Discover just a few of the ways you can get involved — and make a home for yourself — at W. P. Carey:
- Camp Carey sets W. P. Carey freshmen up for a great first year
- 45+ business clubs and organizations connect you with students who have similar interests
- Student engagement events, activities, and leadership opportunities make it easy to stay connected
- Specialized opportunities help international students succeed and feel at home
- Dedicated resources ensure transfer students achieve their goals at W. P. Carey
Roadmap to excellence
There are many opportunities to get involved, resources to take advantage of, and ways you can maximize your experience at the W. P. Carey School of Business. You can easily navigate, pursue, and track all of that and more through W. P. Carey 360° — a platform designed to help you build and broadcast career competencies throughout your time at ASU. This tool provides you with a clear understanding of the opportunities that are available to you, the individual importance of each opportunity, and the collective impact of four years of involvement on your personal and professional growth.
Think of W. P. Carey 360° as your roadmap to excellence. By the time you graduate, you’ll achieve mastery — and have a record of your achievements — in ten competency areas:
- Leadership development
- Career and professional development
- Communication skills
- Cross-functional team management
- Personal financial literacy and wellness
- Global and cultural engagement
- Campus engagement
- Networking and relationship management
- Civic and social engagement
- Spirit, pride, and tradition
Sun Devils for life
More than 90,000 W. P. Carey alumni have gone on to do great things — in every country around the world. It’s an alumni network that spans leading companies in every industry, and it’s yours to tap into from day one at ASU.
Speaking of ASU, the Sun Devil spirit is alive and well at the W. P. Carey School of Business. We’re proud to embrace the challenges of today’s world, while staying true to the traditions that have transformed ASU into a New American University. You’ll bleed maroon and gold alongside thousands of current and former ASU students — another network that’s yours to tap into from day one at ASU — and uphold the spirit that highlights your college experience for the rest of your life.