Department of Information Systems Club (DISC)
The W. P. Carey Department of Information Systems Club (DISC) is a dynamic organization for motivated professionals in training. Primarily pursuing computer information systems and business data analytics degrees, DISC members are fluent in information technology, analytics, and business.
Classroom work familiarizes you with a wide variety of practices and concepts, which DISC helps put into action in each of its priority areas: Career development, leadership, collaboration, and community involvement. Connecting you with experienced industry professionals, DISC delivers valuable insights from and exposure to the field.
As an information systems student, you can engage with influential professional organizations, including:
- Association of Information Technology Professionals
- International Webmaster’s Association
- IEEE Computer Society
- Association for Women in Computing
- International Institute of Business Analysis
- International Institute for Analytics
- Digital Analytics Association
ASU student organizations
There are more than 1,000 clubs and organizations for ASU students. Find your best way to get involved.