MBA Executive - Program Cost
Maximize your ROI. The W. P. Carey Executive MBA is one of the most affordable programs ranked Top 25 in the world by The Wall Street Journal.
Estimated Total Program Cost
|Executive MBA Class of 2017||Resident||Non-Resident||International|
|*NOTE: All amounts shown in the Tuition and Fees Schedules or in other university publications or Web pages represent tuition and fees as currently approved. However, Arizona State University reserves the right to increase or modify tuition and fees without prior notice, upon approval by the Arizona Board of Regents or as otherwise consistent with board policy, and to make such modifications applicable to students enrolled at ASU at that time as well as to incoming students. In addition, all tuition amounts and fees are subject to change at any time for correction of errors. Finally, please note that fee amounts billed for any period may be adjusted at a future date.|
|Tuition and Fees*||$78,500||$78,500||$78,500|
Estimated total costs include:
- Required textbooks and other course materials
- Parking pass for the Apache Structure located directly adjacent to McCord Hall
- Executive coaching with a contracted, external coach
- 24-Hour access to the W. P. Carey Executive Suite which includes state-of-the-art team rooms, fully-equipped EMBA kitchen and lounge, and dedicated printers
- Admission to EMBA-exclusive networking and professional development events such as guest speakers, off-site company visits, and professional development sessions
- Admission to Economic Club of Phoenix events
- Subscription to The Wall Street Journal
- Breakfast and lunch on most class days
- Accommodations, programming and inter-visit transportation on Washington, D.C, and international practicum trips.
- Graduation registration and regalia.
Estimated total costs do not include:
- Personal expenditures such as transportation to class and housing during regular class weekends
- Additional university fees beyond the W. P. Carey program tuition