>> EGADE Executive MBA future students
How to apply
Take the next step. An EGADE — W. P Carey Executive MBA will transform your career and your life.
Application steps and materials
Complete your online application with EGADE.
- Submit admission test scores
- PAEP, GMAT or Executive Assessment
- Provide proof of English proficiency
- Acceptable proof of English Proficiency are TOEFL iBT, IELTS or PTE. An IELTS, PTE or TOEFL must have been taken no longer than two years prior to the student’s start date at ASU.
- Applicants who have scores that are more than two years old (or will be more than two years old by the time of ASU’s start date),may be requested to submit updated test scores or demonstrate English proficiency through one of the other listed options.
- Complete an interview with program directors
- Secure two letters of professional recommendation
- Write and submit a statement of purpose
- Provide your resume
Submit transcripts and other materials:
- Copy of bachelor degree (Official translation, if not in Spanish, of bachelor degree Apostilles)
- Simple copy of transcripts (Official translation, if not in Spanish, of transcripts Apostilles)
- Simple copy of professional license (For students who studied in Mexico)
- Simple copy of birth certificate (Official translation, if not in Spanish, of birth certificate Apostilles)
- Simple copy of CURP for current residents of Mexico (Population Registry Code)
Ready to apply?
Once you've collected your application materials and reviewed enough information to know that the W. P. Carey School is the right choice for you, get started on your ASU online application. Most students can complete the application in about 30 minutes.Apply now