Investing in a Custom MBA
While many companies choose to support individual employees through traditional and part-time MBA programs, investing in a Custom Corporate MBA program provides an additional return on your talent development dollars. The goal of a W. P. Carey Custom Corporate MBA program is, quite simply, to make your employees better, more creative and more productive managers, leveraging their coursework and company-focused class discussions to make an immediate impact on your organization.
On the individual level, a W. P. Carey MBA gives students the knowledge and tools they need to:
- Be better equipped to handle complexity more effectively
- Manage uncertainty more usefully
- Think more clearly and creatively
- Identify value more rapidly in a wider range of settings
Organizationally, your investment in a W. P. Carey Custom Corporate MBA program will yield leaders with strong strategic-thinking and decision-making skills. They will:
- Have a deeper understanding of your company and its competitive environment
- Be better able to work with other functional areas and business units, taking advantage of the network of colleagues they’ve gained through participation in our program
- Have a shared language and experience to leverage as they tackle corporate challenges and plan for the future
A W. P. Carey Custom Corporate MBA program can be structured in a number of ways. Tuition and fees vary depending on company objectives, class size, and desired structure.
The majority of W. P. Carey Custom Corporate MBA partners choose an online program with a face-to-face orientation session and a mid-program on-site. Fees for programs structured in this manner typically range from $65,000 to $75,000 per student for the entire program and include tuition, books, and materials. Airfare and accommodations for on-site programs are the responsibility of the sponsoring company. Billing arrangements can be made for either company or individual payment.
NOTE: All amounts shown in the Tuition and Fees Schedules or in other University publications or web pages represent tuition and fees as currently approved. However, Arizona State University reserves the right to increase or modify tuition and fees without prior notice, upon approval by the Arizona Board of Regents or as otherwise consistent with Board policy and to make such modifications applicable to students enrolled at ASU at that time as well as to incoming students. In addition, all tuition amounts and fees are subject to change at any time for correction of errors. Finally, please note that fee amounts billed for any period may be adjusted at a future date.