School of Accountancy - Services, Resources and Events
Services, Resources and Events
Students in the accountancy program at the W. P. Carey School of Business are highly sought after by a wide range of employers. In fact, Arizona State University is a national recruiting school for many top firms across the country and around the world. Fortune 500 companies along with governmental and not-for-profit sectors are keenly interested in attracting our graduates.
To prepare you for these exciting internship and full-time positions, the W. P. Carey School operates its own Business Career Center to assist undergraduate students and Graduate Career Management Center to support graduate students in their employment search. In addition, the university offers ASU Career Services as a resource to both students and employers. The ASU Career Services Center delivers a full array of services, including career counseling and the coordination of thousands of interviews each year.
Our career advisors have the expertise to help you clarify your career goals, develop your interviewing skills, and structure and implement an effective job search. We host workshops, panels, networking events and company receptions specific to all phases of your career search. In the fall and spring, we organize career fairs attended by nationally recognized employers. Our career centers offer a variety of personalized services and advanced resources including the following:
- Resume and cover letter writing
- Researching career paths and specific organizations
- Enhancing interview skills
- Professional networking
- Pursuing job and internship opportunities
- Evaluating offers
- Career library resources
School of Accountancy Meet the Firms
Monday, September 22nd 2014
6:30 PM - 9:00 PM
Memorial Union, Arizona Ballroom
Meet the Firms is designed for W. P. Carey School of Business undergraduate and graduate accounting students and gives them the opportunity to interact with accounting professionals. We recommend students dress professionally and bring their resumes. This event is sponsored by the School of Accountancy and the Business Career Center.
Employers can register online for Meet the Firms Fall 2014 now! Due to limited space, the School of Accountancy encourages employers to register early for this event.
The following employers are registered to attend Meet the Firms Fall 2014:
- Arizona Auditor General
- Arizona Public Service (APS)
- Arizona Society of CPAs
- Baldwin & Baldwin PLLC
- BeachFleischman PC
- Blackhawk Network
- CBIZ & Mayer Hoffman McCann P.C.
- Deloitte & Touche USA LLP
- Eide Bailly, LLP
- Equity Methods
- Ernst & Young, LLP
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Frank, Rimerman + Co. LLP
- Gaintner Bandler Reed & Peters
- Goldman, Sachs & Company
- Grant Thornton LLP
- Healthcare Trust of America, Inc.
- Heinfeld, Meech & Co., P.C.
- Henry & Horne, LLP
- Hunter Hagan & Company, Ltd.
- Hunter Hagen
- JDA Software, Inc.
- JP Morgan Chase & Co.
- KPMG LLP
- Lohman Company, PLLC
- Marriott International, Inc.
- Miller Russell Associates
- Morrison, Clark & Conover CPAs
- Moss Adams, LLP
- Schmidt Westergard & Company, PLLC
- Semple, Marchal and Cooper LLP
- Silver Williams & Ford LLC
- Starwood Hotels and Resorts
- Textura Corporation
- TFO Phoenix
- The Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) Phoenix Chapter
- U.S. Department of the Treasury
- Versant Capital Management, Inc
- Villanueva & Company, PC
- Western Alliance Bank
School of Accountancy Interview Week
September 29 - October 3, 2014
Employers may begin requesting on campus interview dates in July. You can request interview rooms through Sun Devil CareerLink, be sure to select “Accountancy Interview Week” when selecting a session.