The W. P. Carey School of Business is a truly global community, where students learn to understand and appreciate other cultures firsthand. International students experience a microcosm of the United States, learning alongside students from every state nationwide. Domestic students benefit from the diverse perspectives and cultures that international students share from countries all over the world. The result is a welcoming, inclusive environment — where every student feels at home, and has the resources and support they need to thrive.
International student support
Arizona State University has been ranked one of the top destinations for international students every year. There are many resources to help international students succeed, at the university level and through the W. P. Carey School of Business.
- Academic and career advising especially for international students at W. P. Carey
- Tutoring, conversation circles, and specialized English courses
- Student visa assistance and more through ASU’s International Students and Scholars Center
International engagement and activities
Both ASU and the W. P. Carey School host a variety of interesting and engaging activities throughout the year, to build a strong sense of community among domestic and international students:
- 1,000+ student clubs and organizations, including special international student clubs and organizations
- ASU World Festival showcasing food, crafts, and traditions from various countries
- International Career Conference organized for and by international students
- Cross-cultural learning events at W. P. Carey, including Thanksgiving, Chinese New Year, and Global Game Night
- Mixers hosted by business clubs and organizations, and professional student associations