Master of Science in Global Logistics - Curriculum
With world-class faculty members bringing cutting edge research and decades of real-world experience into the classroom, the W. P. Carey MS‑GL curriculum delivers depth in logistics methods and a focus on cross-cultural management and leadership, emerging markets, and global perspectives.
The lock-step class format allows you to build on concepts throughout the program, learning alongside motivated peers from a variety of backgrounds.
- Cost in the Supply Chain
- Operations and Supply Management
- Analytical Decision Making Tools I
- Introduction to Logistics
- Decision Models for Logistics
- Cross Cultural Management*
- Leading Organizations*
- Applied Project
- Logistics, Emerging Markets & Economic Development
- Procurement for Global Logistics
- Cases in Global Logistics
*Student must select one of the two management courses listed in the schedule.