Department of Marketing - Ph.D. Admissions
The Department of Marketing's Doctoral Committee reviews applications at the beginning of February for the class of students selected to begin the Doctoral Program each fall semester.
You are encouraged to apply by December and submit all required application materials to the Graduate Education by no later than December 31.
- Admission is granted for the fall term only.
- The online application deadline is December 31
- The supporting documents deadline is December 31
Supporting documents must include:
- Official GMAT Scores or GRE scores
- Three (3) letters of recommendation
- Personal statement/essay
All Doctoral Programs applicants must submit the following to the ASU Graduate Education:
- Graduate Education online application
- Official Transcripts
- Application fee
- TOEFL score (International Applicants Only)
- Financial Guarantee form (International Applicants Only)
It is critical that you write your Document Reference Number on all materials prior to mailing. This number can be obtained from the Graduate Education application checklist, found on the last page of the online application.