MBA Full-Time - Diversity in the W. P. Carey MBA
Diversity in the W. P. Carey MBA
A global exchange of ideas. W. P. Carey MBA students share unique perspectives and bring a combination of cultures, ideas, backgrounds, and professional experiences into the classroom.
The W. P. Carey MBA offers a unique opportunity for international students to thrive. Our commitment to teamwork and collaborative learning fosters a tight-knit community of friends and helps you create a professional network that will last a lifetime.
Throughout the year, attention turns to the diverse global cultures shaping each W. P. Carey MBA class. Events like Confluence highlight the contributions of our international community.
W. P. Carey Women
Women comprise the majority of senior leadership at W. P. Carey, serving as role models and mentors for our students. You’ll learn from faculty scholars renowned in their fields, including:
- Amy J. Hillman — Dean, W. P. Carey School of Business
- Stacey Whitecotton — Senior Associate Dean of Graduate Programs
- Beth Walker — Chair, Department of Marketing
- Marjorie Baldwin — Health economist
- Amy Ostrom — Services innovation marketing professor
Transform your MBA experience through the W. P. Carey Chapter of the National Association of Women MBAs. This unique and influential organization opens doors to professional, educational and social events, as well as a professional mentorship program.
The MBA for Emerging Leaders
A limited number of high-achieving students are admitted to the Full-time MBA through the Emerging Leaders Program without the two years of full-time post-bachelor’s work experience normally required for admission.
- Undergraduate courses in business or a quantitative field
- Excellent GMAT scores and strong undergraduate GPA
- Significant internship or co-op experiences
- Previous leadership positions and strong interpersonal skills
- Career goals consistent with an MBA specialization