The W. P. Carey MBA offers a unique opportunity for international students to thrive. Our commitment to teamwork and collaborative learning fosters a tight-knit community of friends and helps you create a professional network that will last a lifetime.
W. P. Carey Women
The W. P. Carey School of Business is pioneering change for women in business. Women comprise the majority of senior leadership at W. P. Carey, serving as role models and mentors for our students. You’ll learn from faculty scholars renowned in their fields, including:
- Amy J. Hillman — Dean, W. P. Carey School of Business
- Kay Faris — Senior Associate Dean, Academic Programs
- Joan F. Brett — Associate Dean, Graduate Programs
- Kay Keck— Director, Full-time MBA program
- Jennifer Nahrgang — Academic Director, Executive Connections
- Amy Ostrom — Chair, Department of Marketing
- Mary Jo Bitner — Executive Director, Center for Services Leadership
- Andrea Morales — Marriott Foundation Professor of Marketing and Services Leadership
W. P. Carey women inspire in the classroom, innovate in their fields, and invigorate our community. Transform your MBA experience through one of the many organizations for women at ASU, including the W. P. Carey Chapter of the National Association of Women MBAs. This unique and influential organization opens doors to professional, educational and social events, as well as a professional mentorship program.
The MBA for Emerging Leaders
A limited number of high-achieving students are admitted to the Full-time MBA through the Emerging Leaders Program without the two years of full-time post-bachelor’s work experience normally required for admission.
- Undergraduate courses in business or a quantitative field
- Excellent GMAT scores and strong undergraduate GPA
- Significant internship or co-op experiences
- Previous leadership positions and strong interpersonal skills
- Career goals consistent with an MBA specialization