Student Engagement Clubs
An important link for prospective and current students, MBA Ambassadors give you access to current W. P. Carey MBA students, who can fill you in on application tips, returning to school, how the W. P. Carey School prepares you for your career, and even life on campus and around town. When you visit ASU, you'll probably even get a tour from an ambassador. Got a question about the W. P. Carey School? Ask an MBA Ambassador.
The MBA Association serves as a student governing organization for the Full-time MBA program, planning social, cultural, and educational programs.
- Entrepreneurship Society
- Graduate Business Information Management Association
- Graduate Finance Association
- Graduate Strategic Marketing Association
- Graduate Supply Chain Management Association
- MBA Cultural Association
- National Association of Women MBAs
Extracurricular or Social Clubs
- Golf Association
- Net Impact
- Partners Club
- The MBA Outdoors Club
- Volunteer Council