W. P. Carey Career Management
Advance your career with a W. P. Carey MBA. Experienced career coaches in W. P. Carey Career Management and Employer Engagement will help you build critical skills and your personal brand, as you connect with recruiters from top companies around the country.
Resources and coaching
When it comes to your career beyond your MBA, W. P. Carey Career Management will work with you every step of the way — beginning before you even take your first class.
- Consultations and guidance from dedicated career professionals
- Career leadership courses and a summer internship help you find your path
- A pre-program self-assessment to identify your skills and career interests
- On-campus recruiting and exclusive access to top recruiters
- State-of-the-art facilities for counseling and interviews
Sharpen the tools you need to succeed. W. P. Carey MBA career courses will help you define and develop your goals and build a personal action plan. You'll quickly learn how to refine your resume, enhance your networking opportunities, and hone your interviewing skills.
Prepare yourself for the required summer internship and develop skills that will guide you throughout your career:
- Identify strengths, interests, skills, ideal corporate cultures, and motivating incentives
- Discover the tools and techniques necessary to make informed career choices
- Build a framework to successfully manage your career and evolve your talents
Elevate your communication skills to further your goals. Learn presentation, public speaking, and writing techniques and receive peer and instructor feedback.
Connect with some of the world's top companies at one of the nation's top business schools. Access to organizations from around the country can lead to valuable summer internships and full-time positions.
Work with W. P. Carey Career Management and Employer Engagement to showcase your strengths and polish your interviewing skills. Through a year-long schedule of events including Company Networking Night, information sessions, and panel discussions, you’ll meet recruiters and hiring organizations face-to-face, discussing their business challenges and your long-term goals.
Online resources allow you to submit your resume for internship and job postings, and employers can select top candidates to interview during their visit to campus. Each year, companies conduct nearly 600 on-campus interviews with W. P. Carey MBA students. And with the brand new facilities in the state-of-the-art McCord Hall, making that big first impression and finding your dream job is closer than ever.
Create a network that will last a lifetime. With more than 100,000 W. P. Carey alumni around the world, there are endless opportunities to get connected and stay involved.