Transform Your Life at ASU
Students selected for the program benefit from a multitude of resources, and they learn necessary skills for success in college and beyond.
- Discover academic and career opportunities in business
- Interact with current W. P. Carey students, faculty, staff, and alumni
- Find out more about university admission and available financial assistance options
- Learn the keys to academic and professional success
Fleischer Scholars will take place on ASU’s Tempe campus from June 12 to 16, 2017, and from July 10 to 14, 2017.
Apply early and give yourself the best chance to join the Fleischer Scholars program! A complete application submitted by the dates below will ensure your application is given full consideration.
|February 15, 2017||Early decision|
|March 15, 2017||Priority consideration|
|April 30, 2017||Final deadline|
Space to the Fleischer Scholars program is limited! Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until all seats are filled. Applicants are encouraged to apply early to ensure program availability.
The 2017 Fleischer Scholars program application requires the following:
- General information, including student, parent/guardian, high school
- Academic information, including a list of all business courses taken in high school
- Involvement information, including clubs, organizations, community service, and work experience
- Two short essay responses (maximum 300 words each):
- What do you hope to learn and/or accomplish as a participant in the Fleischer Scholars program?
- What is motivating you to pursue education at a collegiate level?
*Please ensure that you have everything prepared before beginning the application, including essays, as the application must be completed in one sitting and cannot be returned to.
The 2017 Fleischer Scholars program application requires the following supplemental materials that must be submitted by appropriate sources:
- Official and signed high school transcript sent electronically from the high school.
- One (1) letters of recommendation from academic/professional relationships sent electronically from the recommenders.
All supplemental materials should be emailed via PDF format to email@example.com.
The program is completely free for accepted student participants. Housing, meals, and materials are all included.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call our office at 480-965-5187, with any questions or concerns.