Fleischer Scholars provides deserving juniors who will be graduating from Arizona high schools in 2017 a great opportunity to experience college life, entrepreneurship, and business during a week-long residential program.
The program is tailored for economically disadvantaged Arizona high school students interested in pursuing business as a career. Students selected for the program benefit from a multitude of resources, and they learn necessary skills for success in college and beyond.
- Discover academic and career opportunities in business
- Interact with current W. P. Carey students, faculty, staff, and alumni
- Find out more about university admission and available financial assistance options
- Learn the keys to academic and professional success
Check out pictures from the 2012 Fleischer Scholars program.
Check out pictures from the 2013 Fleischer Scholars Program.
Check out pictures from the 2014 Fleischer Scholars Program.
Fleischer Scholars will take place on ASU’s Tempe campus from June 13 to 17, 2016, and from July 11 to 15, 2016.
Apply early and give yourself the best change to join the Fleischer Scholars program! A complete application submitted by the dates below will ensure your application is given full consideration. A complete application includes a submitted online application, one or two (1 – 2) letters of recommendation, and high school transcripts.
February 15, 2016
March 21, 2016
April 25, 2016
Space to the Fleischer Scholars program is limited! Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until all seats are filled. Applicants are encouraged to apply early to ensure program availability. Submit your application today!
The 2016 Fleischer Scholars program application requires the following:
- General information, including student, parent/guardian, high school
- Academic information, including a list of all business courses taken in high school
- Involvement information, including clubs, organizations, community service, and work experience
- Two short essay responses (maximum 300 words each):
- What do you hope to learn and/or accomplish as a participant in the Fleischer Scholars program?
- What is motivating you to pursue education at a collegiate level?
*Please ensure that you have everything prepared before beginning the application, including essays, as the application must be completed in one sitting and cannot be returned to.
The 2016 Fleischer Scholars program application requires the following supplemental materials that must be submitted by appropriate sources:
- Official, stamped, and signed high school transcript sent electronically from the high school.
- One or two (1 – 2) letters of recommendation from academic/professional relationships sent electronically from the recommenders.
All supplemental materials should be emailed via PDF format to email@example.com.
The program is free for accepted student participants. Housing, meals, and materials are all included.
If you have questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at 480-965-5187.