MBA Part-Time - Curriculum
Develop your leadership skills and gain new expertise. The Part-time MBA will transform your knowledge, whether you want to advance in your current field or take your career in a bold new direction.
- Highest-ranked Part-time MBA in Arizona and No. 18 in the nation by U.S. News & World Report
- Immersive Leadership Academy
- Concentrations and 40+ electives to customize your MBA
- Concurrent degrees: MBA/MEng or MBA/MLS
Explore the global intersections of business, culture and politics and broaden your exposure to business concepts in locations around the world. Destinations vary each year; recent international electives have included:
- France and Spain
- Austria and the Czech Republic
- Bosnia, Herzegovina, Greece
- Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam
Business and Public Policy
Discover how federal policy is developed and gain access to key players within the public policy process. Develop a comprehensive understanding of regulatory, economic, tax and trade policies during on-campus classes and meet with legislators, lobbyists and corporate officials during a high-touch one-week session in Washington, D.C.