Our curriculum takes you beyond mere technical application, integrating management and business knowledge with the latest techniques and tools driving change in information systems. Whether you choose to pursue your MSIM degree on campus or online, you’ll learn in a case-based and team-oriented environment, allowing you to collaborate and leverage the experience of your peers.
Advantages of the MSIM
- Immerse yourself though a 12-month program consisting of 10 lock-step courses
- Build on core concepts as courses progress, culminating in an applied project
- Examine theoretical foundations with practical applications
- Engage with your peers and world-renowned faculty in discussions and cases
- Bring even more value to your MSIM by earning a concurrent degree: MSIM/MBA or MSIM/Master of Legal Studies