Undergraduate - Certificate in Honors Business Consulting
Certificate in Honors Business Consulting
Honors students in the W. P. Carey School of Business are eligible to pursue this certificate. It is designed to enhance knowledge in a student’s major and broaden understanding of business strategy, particularly as it relates to consulting. Earning this certificate will reinforce one’s skills in areas such as :
- Critical thinking and problem solving.
- Business judgment.
- Quantitative analysis.
- Conceptualization and communication of strategic solutions.
- At least 15 hours of coursework..
- Minimum grade point average of 3 in the required courses.
- All 15 hours must be ASU credits.
For more information please contact:
W. P. Carey Leaders Academy
Office: BA 111