Map Your Future at ASU
The BSI program will take place on ASU’s Tempe campus from June 26 to June 30, 2017.
Current high school juniors (from any state), who would be participating in the program the summer before their senior year. Applicants should have a current unweighted cumulative high school GPA of 3.50 or higher.
Apply early and give yourself the best change to join the Business Scholars Institute! A complete application submitted by the dates below will ensure your application is given full consideration. A complete application includes a submitted online application, one (1) recommendation form, and high school transcripts.
|February 15, 2017||Early decision|
|March 15, 2017||Priority consideration|
|April 30, 2017||Final deadline|
The 2017 Business Scholars Institute application requires the following:
- General information, including student, parent/guardian, high school
- Academic information, including a list of all business courses taken in high school
- Involvement information, including clubs, organizations, community service, and work experience
- A video (between 2 – 3 min.) telling us about yourself and why you would benefit from participating in the BSI program. Please have this completed before starting the application. There will be a spot to upload the video in the application.
- One short essay response (maximum 300 words): Reflecting on at least one example from your own leadership experience, how do you define leadership?
*Please ensure that you have everything prepared before beginning the application, including the video, as the application must be completed in one sitting and cannot be returned to.
The Business Scholars Institute application requires the following supplemental materials that must be submitted by appropriate sources:
- Official and signed high school transcript sent electronically from the high school.
- One (1) letters of recommendation from academic/professional relationships sent electronically from the recommenders.
Download the recommendation form here:
All supplemental materials should be emailed to email@example.com.
There is a $750 program fee for the Business Scholars Institute. This fee will be used for program materials, meals, room for the week and travel within the week. Outside of this fee, students are responsible for their travel expenses to arrive at campus at the beginning of the week and departure from campus at the end of the week.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call our office at 480-965-5187, with any questions or concerns.