Undergraduate - Business Honors
Many of our top undergraduates participate in Business Honors, a program exclusively for students who are concurrently enrolled in the W. P. Carey School of Business and ASU’s Barrett, The Honors College .
Business Honors students benefit from:
- Priority registration for courses.
- Honors courses taught by the most qualified undergraduate business faculty.
- Undergraduate advisors who are assigned specifically to assist top students from the time of enrollment through graduation.
- The Certificate in Honors Business Consulting.
- Enrollment in selected graduate level courses within the W. P. Carey School.
- Regular interaction with deans, faculty and community business leaders.
- Special programs offered through the Business Career Center.
- Exclusive scholarship opportunities.
Additionally, Business Honors students are exposed to a multitude of leadership and social opportunities, including participation on a student advisory board, membership in student organizations, attendance at executive luncheons and involvement in outreach programs.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 480-965-8710.