Undergraduate - Certificate in Applied Business Data Analytics
Certificate in Applied Business Data Analytics
The certificate in applied data analytics explores computer-based tool suites used in analyzing and leveraging data to create improvements in process and decision-making. Exposure to predictive analytics and modeling, big data techniques and visualization provides significant insight into the advanced uses of the tools.
A certificate in Applied Business Data Analytics is available to all majors at ASU.
To earn the Certificate in Applied Business Data Analytics, students must complete eighteen (18) credit hours with a grade of "C" (2.00 on a scale of 4.00) or higher.
- CIS 105 Computer Applications and Information Technology (3)
- CIS 308 Advanced Excel in Business (3)
- CIS 309 Business Process Management (3)
- CIS 311 Business Project Management (3)
- CIS 405 Business Intelligence (3)
- Any statistics course (3)
View specific information regarding this.
W. P. Carey School of Business, BA 160
Tempe, AZ 85287-3406