Center for Services Leadership - How to Find & Fix Service Quality Gaps
How to Find & Fix Service Quality Gaps
- Are you responsible for service quality in customer experience, customer support and service or operations?
- Are you charged with developing strategy in a service organization?
- Would you like to be better at diagnosing and closing service performance gaps in your organization?
COURSE DESCRIPTION: Learn to identify the four service quality gaps in your organization and learn best practices for closing them.
PARTICIPANTS WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Define what service quality represents from the customer's point of view.
- Explain why service quality is important to organizations.
- Describe the four provider gaps in the Service Quality Gaps model and know why they occur: The Listening Gap, The Design and Standards Gap, The Performance Gap and The Communications Gap
- Identify best practices for closing each of the provider gaps.
- Apply the Gaps Model of Service Quality to your organization
What is Service Quality?
Why do Organizations Care About Service Quality?
How Firms Deliver Consistent Service Quality
Service Gap 1: The Listening Gap
Service Gap 2: The Design and Standards Gap
Service Gap 3: The Performance Gap
Service Gap 4: The Communication Gap
Service Quality Summary and Conclusions
Estimated time required to complete the course: 6-10 hours.
THIS COURSE IS A REQUIRED COURSE FOR THE W. P. CAREY CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE CERTIFICATE
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE: Managers of individual contributors who make or influence decisions about service quality in areas such as strategy, customer experience, support service, and operations.
Center Member Rate: $495 per person
Non-Member Rate: $550 per person
Customer Experience Certificate Participants: $450 per person
Customer Experience Certificate Participants: $450 per person - For more information about the W. P. Carey Certificate in Customer Experience visit: http://wpcarey.asu.edu/research/services-leadership/certificate-in-customer-experience.