Center for Services Leadership - Membership
Download center membership information to see how you can be a part of advancing the science of service through successful partnerships.
The Center's success is due to our partnership with the business community. Our distinguished Board of Advisors, who serve as thought leaders representing our Member Firms, provide us with valuable insights into the challenges that firms face in the services arena. We partner with our Member Firms on research and projects in a "real world" context that keeps our message practical and vital.
Center membership may be right for your organization. Benefits of Center Membership Include:
- Cross-industry networking and benchmarking opportunities to learn from other leading firms, executives, and professors recognized as leaders in the services arena.
- The exclusive opportunity to have the Center develop and conduct customized executive education and problem-focused research.
- Special member rates for the Center's annual educational programs, including the Services Leadership Institute, the "Compete Through Service" Symposium, and our Services Blueprinting Workshop.
- Access to the latest research, trends and information on the effective marketing and management of services.
- Involvement in advising and shaping the Center for Services Leadership - the leading university-based hub for the education and study of services marketing and management and service science.
Find out how your company or organization can benefit from partnering with the Center for Services Leadership, please contact Alicia Holder, Director of Business Partnerships, at 480-965-6274 or Alicia.Holder@asu.edu