Center for Services Leadership - Service Expedition: Exploring Services from the Customer’s Point of View
Service Expedition: Exploring Services from the Customer’s Point of View
One Day Program – Next Dates TBD
McCord Hall, W. P. Carey School of Business
ASU Tempe Campus
What is the program?
This NEW workshop will give you critical tools and insights to jump start your customer-centric initiatives and achieve your CX strategy goals. In this workshop you will learn Service Blueprinting, a powerful technique that will enable you to:
- Visualize your services from your customer’s point of view
- Evaluate your customer’s service experience
- Develop an action plan for service improvement
You will take a deeper dive into understanding your customer’s experience by learning Customer Journey Mapping and the concept of Branded Service Encounters. You will also learn how these tools and insights can be integrated and used together to create and sustain customer experience that’s aligned with your organization’s brand and customer experience strategy. This workshop is taught by one of our world-class academic instructors, who are the leading experts in Service Blueprinting.
Who should attend?
This program is perfect for organizations from across all industries, and those in roles such as: service design, service operations, service management and customer service, customer experience, as well as any professional who can benefit from truly understanding and focusing on your customers.
What will I experience?
You will learn the blueprinting approach and process – five components that, when drawn up together, can help you make your customer-company relationship and the customer experience crystal-clear. You will develop a strong understanding of the key elements of Service Blueprinting and Customer Journey Mapping. You will also learn how to apply the concept of Branded Service Encounters to deliver customer experience that reinforces your brand. You will finish the day by outlining an action plan to take back to your organization.
What will I have achieved?
By the end of the workshop you will have:
- Learned the Service Blueprinting approach and technique
- Blueprinted a specific process unique to your own organization
- Identified key service touchpoints and ensure that your customer experience is aligned with your brand
- Laid out next steps to confirm gaps and drive improvements
- Learned how to create a common platform for everyone – customers, employees and managers – to participate in the service innovation process
$1100 per attendee, including course materials, parking, breakfast and lunch. Bring a team of two or more and save $100 off each individual registration!
Space is limited to 25 attendees, so be sure to register now.
For questions please contact us at (480) 965-6201 or at CSL@asu.edu.