Center for Services Leadership - On Campus Program Pricing and Details
On Campus Program Pricing and Details
Date To Be Determined — One Day Program
McCord Hall, W. P. Carey School of Business
ASU Tempe Campus
What is the program?
Service Blueprinting provides you with the skills to improve and sustain your service offerings — from the voice of the customer. It is taught by one of our world-class academic instructors who are leading experts in Service Blueprinting.
Specifically, this course will help show you how to:
- Identify ways to build your services according to your customer’s needs, as well as eliminate potential failure points in your delivery efforts.
- Assess and improve your existing services and processes.
- Create a common platform for everyone — customers, employees and managers - to participate in the service innovation process.
- Bring together people from across your organization through the use of a common technique to analyze and improve the customer experience.
- Address the challenges of effectively delivering intangible services
Who should attend?
This program is perfect for organizations from across all industries, and those in roles such as: service design, service operations, service management and customer service, as well as any professional who can benefit from truly understanding and focusing on your customers.
What will I experience?
You will learn the blueprinting approach and process – five components that, when drawn up together, can help you make your customer-company relationship and the customer experience crystal-clear. You will then apply this technique to a specific service process in your own company, and design your own blueprint.
- Download an example of a Self-Service Technology Blueprint (PDF)
- Download an example of a Express Mail Delivery Services Blueprint (PDF)
What will I have achieved?
By the end of the program you will have:
- Learned the Service Blueprinting approach and technique
- Blueprinted a specific process unique to your own organization
- Identified potential gaps and improvements in a specific service process
- Laid out next steps to confirm gaps and drive improvements
- Secured insights into how to advance services blueprinting within your organization
You will also have access to a support network via our LinkedIn Service Blueprinting group.
Team of 2: $1660 ($830 per person)
Special Team Pricing: Enroll a team of 4, get 20% off!
A minimum of 2 team members is recommended for participation. If you are interested in attending the morning session only as a single participant, please contact Darima Fotheringham. Blueprinting materials, parking, breakfast and lunch are included.
Space is limited, so be sure to register now.
For questions please contact us at (480) 965-6201 or at CSL@asu.edu.