Journal of Operations Management - JOM: Award Winners
JOM: Award Winners
Select a year to view:
Each year's Journal of Operations Management Best Paper winners, runners-up, and honorable mention recipients can be found below, in addition to award ceremony photos and other materials when available.
2012 Jack Meredith Best Paper Award ($1500 total)
The competitive determinants of a firm's environmental management activities: Evidence from US manufacturing industries
Journal of Operations Management, Volume 30, Issues 1–2, January 2012, Pages 69-84
Best Paper Finalists (tied) ($750 total to each paper)
Designing e-government services: Key service attributes and citizens’ preference structures
Journal of Operations Management, Volume 30, Issues 1–2, January 2012, Pages 116-133
How does justice matter in achieving buyer–supplier relationship performance?
Journal of Operations Management, Volume 30, Issue 5, July 2012, Pages 355-367
Best Associate Editor(s) ($250)
- Thomas F. Gattiker, Associate Professor of Supply Chain Management at the College of Business and Economics at Boise State University
- Rich Metters, Department Head and Tenneco Professor, Department of Information & Operations Management, Mays Business School, Texas A&M University.
- Enno Siemsen, Associate Professor, Supply Chain and Operations Management, Carlson School of Management, University of Minnesota
- Xenophon Koufteros, Associate Professor and Jenna and Calvin R. Guest Professor, Department of Information & Operations Management, Mays Business School, Texas A&M University.
Best Reviewers ($150)
- Arash Azadegan, Assistant professor, Department of Supply Chain Management & Marketing Sciences, Rutgers Business School, Rutgers University.
- Christoph Bode, Senior Researcher and Lecturer, Chair of Logistics Management, ETH Zurich
- Constantin Blome, GSK Biologicals Chair in Strategic Sourcing and Procurement, UCL/Louvain School of Management
- Brian Jacobs, Assistant Professor of Supply Chain Management, Broad College of Business, Michigan State University.