Health Sector Supply Chain Research Consortium - Overview
Our members are industry leaders who believe that the health sector can achieve improved efficiency, effectiveness and sustainability through collaboration and improved performance by all supply chain participants. Members include Integrated delivery networks, hospitals, group purchasing organizations, distributors, IT companies, manufacturers of health care supplies and other key stakeholders with direct involvement in the health care supply chain.
Members work with HSRC researchers to:
- Clarify challenges facing the field
- Guide HSRC toward cutting-edge research in health care supply chain practice and policy
- Seek avenues to facilitate knowledge transfer from other industries into the health sector
- Disseminate consortium-generated information to impact performance
Benefits of HSRC Membership
- Collaboration with academics
- First-mover access to research findings
- Knowledge and insight gained from projects
- Translation and dissemination of knowledge to member organizations and clients
- Networking with health sector supply chain industry thought leaders
- Peer recognition through association with an academic research group
- Member support through on-site consultation, advisory boards, webinars, speaking engagements and educational seminars
Participation by Members
- Annual meetings
- Advisory groups for research projects
- Annual Research Dissemination Conference
For more information on membership please review http://www.capsresearch.org/membership/.
To initiate discussion regarding HSRC memberships, please contact Richard A. Boyle, Ph.D., Director of Corporate Membership/Operations at 480-752-6276, ext. 3050.
Health Sector Supply Chain Research Consortium
2055 E. Centennial Circle
Tempe, Arizona 85284