Corporations and Recruiters - Support Research
Led by world-class faculty and focused on cutting-edge research that bridges theory and practice, the W. P. Carey School’s 12 research and learning centers span a wide range of disciplines and industries.
There are many ways to make a meaningful contribution to our forward-thinking research:
- Provide funding and data for research ventures
- Collaborate with faculty on critical research topics
- Share best practices, ideas and key industry insights
- Participate in industry-focused conferences, events and programs
- Guide the center’s activities and help expand it in innovative ways
Key research and learning centers with active member firms and strong corporate participation include:
- Center for Advancing Business through Information Technology
- Center for Strategic Supply Research
- Center for Services Leadership
- Center for Entrepreneurship
Learn more about our research and learning centers for current investment and engagement opportunities.