Corporations and Recruiters - Support Learning
Your contributions to the W. P. Carey School of Business can help further our mission of changing lives through education and serve as a valuable resource to our leading-edge research.
Our world-renowned faculty is keenly interested in the best practices, experiences, expertise and insights of industry practitioners. They place a high value on industry partnerships, which are essential to finding relevant solutions to current and prominent business challenges.
There are many ways to support the groundbreaking efforts of our faculty:
- Sponsor named faculty chairs and professorships
- Provide funding and data for faculty research
- Support faculty teaching by engaging in student projects
- Volunteer to be a guest speaker in the classroom
Learn more about our faculty and their research areas, awards, and publications.
Departmental advisory boards are comprised of local and national business leaders, who provide:
- Advice on critical issues of curriculum development, student placement and pragmatic research needs
- Financial support and help in fund-raising efforts designed to support program, faculty and student development
- Assistance to faculty members by acting as guest speakers and lecturers in undergraduate and graduate classes
Connect with our departmental advisory boards:
- School of Accountancy
- Department of Finance
- Department of Information Systems
- Department of Supply Chain Management
Learn more about our academic departments and discover other engagement opportunities.