Corporations and Recruiters - Gain Visibility
Start a conversation with high-achieving W. P. Carey students – take part in career fairs or student clubs, join us in class, or work directly on student consulting projects.
We recommend that you create a recruiting strategy to gain visibility and attract the right candidates for opportunities with your company.
Start your recruiting efforts by registering with Sun Devil CareerLink, new window ASU’s web-based employment management system, which allows you to view resumes, post jobs and internships, register for university-wide career fairs, and schedule interviews and information sessions.
Once you are registered with Sun Devil CareerLink, Arizona State University and the W. P. Carey School of Business offer a wide variety of opportunities to gain visibility and build brand awareness with targeted student populations.
- Spring to Success, the annual W. P. Carey business career fair, creates an opportunity for premier employers to meet exclusively with high-caliber business school candidates.
- Student Organizations – Within the school, there are approximately 35 student organizations and honor societies that invite companies to present on different business topics, engage in panel discussions, host company site visits, and participate in company networking nights, career preparation workshops, and club driven events.
- Classroom activities, such as case studies and presentations, build relationships and provide industry knowledge from a company’s perspective in a face-to-face setting.
- Student Solutions projects increase your awareness and access to talented professionals before graduation.
Contact the Business Career Center for more ways to promote your brand amongst undergraduate business students.
Some of the successful recruitment strategies we recommend include:
- Sponsoring an activity with a student club or organization
- Inviting students to a site visit to experience your organization firsthand
- Hosting a Lunch and Learn or other speaking opportunity to interact with our students one-on-one or in small groups
- Showcasing your company culture by hosting a tailgate prior to an ASU Sun Devil football game as part of your recruiting visit
- Sponsoring a Student Solutions project to increase your attractiveness and get access to a direct pipeline of talented professionals before graduation
Our Graduate Career Center can advise you on the best approach for your organization, and can help you develop a strategy to make the most out of your recruiting efforts, both on and off campus.