U.S. News & World Report
U.S. News & World Report
TEMPE, Ariz. — New rankings are out, and U.S. News & World Report once again names the W. P. Carey School of Business at Arizona State University among the best business schools in the nation. The 2012 rankings for undergraduate programs, out this week, show the W. P. Carey School made the Top 30 list for the ninth time in 10 years.
“We are honored to be recognized for consistent excellence by such a well-regarded organization,” says W. P. Carey School of Business Dean Robert Mittelstaedt. “This is a tribute to our world-class faculty and research efforts, as well as our hard-working students who graduate and make a real difference in the business world.”
On the new list, the W. P. Carey School ranks No. 28 overall for undergraduate business and is again among the top five business schools in the West. The school’s exceptional supply chain management program is also applauded as No. 4 nationwide in its specialty category. The school also ranks Top 30 in five other business specialty categories, including accounting, information systems, management and marketing.
Other impressive recently released rankings for the W. P. Carey School of Business include:
- The Center for World-Class Universities at Shanghai Jiao Tong University ranks the school No. 21 in the world for “economics/business.”
- U.S. News & World Report ranks the full-time MBA program Top 30 in the nation for the fourth year in a row.
- U.S. News & World Report ranks the part-time (evening) MBA program Top 20 in the nation.
- The Wall Street Journal ranks the school’s Arizona-based executive MBA program No. 13 in the world.
- Financial Times ranks the school’s China-based executive MBA program Top 30 in the world.
- The University of Texas at Dallas ranks the school Top 25 worldwide for business school research productivity.
For more information about the W. P. Carey School of Business, please visit www.wpcarey.asu.edu.
W. P. CAREY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
The W. P. Carey School of Business at Arizona State University is one of the top-ranked and largest business schools in the United States. The school is internationally regarded for its research productivity and its distinguished faculty members, including a Nobel Prize winner. Students come from 99 countries and include 60 National Merit Scholars. For more information, please visit wpcarey.asu.edu and http://knowledge.wpcarey.asu.edu.