MBA Part-Time - Customize Your MBA
Customize Your MBA
Align your MBA with your career goals. Enhance your focus with an area of emphasis or combine your MBA with another degree for even greater depth. The choice is yours.
Explore one field of study or combine areas of emphasis for a broader approach.
- Health Sector Management*
- International Business
- Supply Chain Management
*Not available for Weekend MBA
Combine your MBA with another degree in less time and for less expense than earning them separately. Download the documents below to learn more about adding a second degree to your Part-time MBA.
- Evening MBA/Master of Engineering
- Systems Engineering
- Quality & Reliability Engineering/Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- Software Engineering
- Evening MBA/Master of Legal Studies
As an Evening MBA student, you can expand your technical proficiency with a certificate from the highly ranked Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering:
- Software Engineering Certification
- Systems Engineering Certification
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certificate
- Sustainable Technology and Management Certificate
Explore the global intersections of business, culture and politics and broaden your exposure to business concepts in locations around the world. Destinations vary each year; recent international electives have included:
- France and Spain
- Austria and the Czech Republic
- Bosnia, Herzegovina, Greece
- Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam
Business and Public Policy
Discover how federal policy is developed and gain access to key players within the public policy process. Develop a comprehensive understanding of regulatory, economic, tax and trade policies during on-campus classes and meet with legislators, lobbyists and corporate officials during a high-touch one-week session in Washington, D.C.