China Programs - English - Admissions
This degree is only offered in China. All courses are taught in Chinese or in English with Chinese translation. All applicants are required to contact the program coordinator before submitting the Graduate College online application.
Candidates with a minimum of 7 years of working experience in the field related to financial management or service, proficiency speaking, reading, and writing Mandarin Chinese, and an accredited bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, approved by Ministry of Education in China
- A minimum of 7 years’ professional experience in financial management sectors or related fields
- Submission of complete application materials
- Complete application form
- Two copies of official bachelor’s degree transcripts (both English and Chinese)
- Two copies of degree diploma and graduation certificates of the bachelor’s degree(both English and Chinese)
- Two copies of ID card
- Two copies of resume (both English and Chinese)
- Two copies of personal statement (both English and Chinese)
- Employment certification from Human Resources
All application materials must be received by SNAI by April 30 in the admission year.
Shanghai National Accounting Institute (SNAI)
No. 200, Pan Long Lu
Qingpu District, Shanghai, China