All DBA in Global Financial Management students are nominated into the program, either by the referrals of current students or by faculty or program directors. If you meet the criteria for admission, you will be contacted by the Shanghai Advanced Institute of Finance (SAIF) at Shanghai Jiao Tong University to complete the application process.
Successful applicants must have a minimum of 12 years of experience in the financial services sector or related fields plus a relevant graduate degree, such as a Master of Business Administration, a Master of Economics, a Master of Finance, or a Master of Accountancy.
- Complete application form
- Two copies of official bachelor’s degree transcripts (both English and Chinese)
- Two copies of official master’s degree transcripts (both English and Chinese)
- Two copies of degree diploma and graduation certificates of the bachelor’s degree
- Two copies of degree diploma and graduation certificate of the master’s degree
- Two copies of ID card
- One copy of resume (both Chinese and English)
- One copy of personal statement (both Chinese and English)
- Two Letters of recommendation(both Chinese and English)
- Employment certification from Human Resources
W. P. Carey China Program