China Programs - English - Admissions
This degree is only offered in China. All courses are taught in Chinese or in English with Chinese translation. All applicants are required to be approved and recommended by their employer to apply. Proficiency in speaking, reading, and writing Mandarin Chinese and an accredited bachelor’s degree are required to apply.
- Employer’s approval and recommendation
- Bachelor’s degree or above, approved by Ministry of Education in China
- Submission of complete application materials
- Complete application form
- Two copies of official bachelor’s degree transcripts (both English and Chinese)
- Two copies of degree diploma and graduation certificates of the bachelor’s degree(both English and Chinese)
- Two copies of ID card
- Two copies of resume (both English and Chinese)
- Two copies of personal statement (both Chinese and English)
Applicants recommended by employers must submit all application materials to MiM program office at SNAI by August 20 in the admission year.