Executive Education - Supplier Management and Negotiation
Supplier Management and Negotiation
Developing strong supplier relationships requires analysis, planning and implementation. This course will show how to use the appropriate model when dealing with suppliers and how to plan for success
After completing this course, you will receive 4.5 Continuing Education Units (CEUs), which can be applied toward the Institute for Supply Management (ISM) CPSM recertification, C.P.M. recertification and/or A.P.P. reaccreditation program requirements.
Note: ISM does not endorse, certify or sponsor this program or its content.
- Strategic sourcing
- Supplier relationship and negotiation plan
- Win-win and win-lose negotiation strategies
- Implementing the negotiation strategy
- Supplier performance measurement and improvement
By participating in Supplier Management and Negotiation, you should be able to:
- Effectively analyze the pertinent conditions of a negotiation in order to develop a plan
- Implement this plan, manage suppliers and negotiate effectively
- Move beyond the ambiguous discussion of these concepts to results-based implementation
- Learn skills that are most critical for supply chain management success