Each 60-day course is comprised of three learning modules containing associated readings and articles, two knowledge checks, and a final assignment.
On average, you can expect to complete 20 hours of coursework per course, but the amount of time it takes you to complete each course – and the certificate as a whole – is determined by what works for you. Take only the courses that interest you or take all six to earn the certificate, based on your goals. Courses may be eligible for continuing education units (no academic credit is awarded).
- Course 1: Real Estate Law – The Basics
- Course 2: Real Estate Development – Planning and Design
- Course 3: Real Estate Law – Land Use Law and Entitlements
- Course 4: Real Estate Finance – Value Principles
- Course 5: Real Estate Finance – Financial Analysis
- Course 6: Real Estate Development – Development Project Management
$550 per course. Discounts available for ASU alumni and other organizations