Executive Education - How to Apply
How to Apply
It’s quick and easy to apply to the W. P. Carey online supply chain management certificate program. In most cases, you’ll receive a decision regarding your application within 72 hours.
The online supply chain management certificate program is intended for current supply chain professionals with experience ranging from two to three years, up to and including senior leaders. Submit your application, including a current CV or resume.
The total cost of the supply chain certificate is $5,500, with a discounted rate of $4,950 available exclusively for ASU alumni. A non-refundable application fee of $70 will also be charged.
- The application fee is non-refundable
- To receive a 100% refund of the program fee, your cancellation request must be received at least six weeks prior to the start of the program
- To receive a 50% refund of the program fee, your cancellation request must be received at least one day prior to the start of a program
- No refunds are awarded for cancellation requests received after a course has begun
- A substitution with a qualified candidate may be made at no additional charge if requested at least one week prior to the start of a program