W. P. Carey Leaders Academy
W. P. Carey Leaders Academy is a community designed exclusively for premier students enrolled in the W. P. Carey School of Business. Students who meet the requirements of the Leaders Academy will have the opportunity to interact frequently with similarly talented students and will take advantage of numerous benefits, including:
- Innovative experiences that prepare you for specific career paths, such as the Undergraduate Investment Management Fund, Investment Banking Scholars and the Consulting Scholars Group
- Exclusive academic opportunities, including the Honors Business Consulting certificate
- Access to computing and printing resources, test preparation materials for graduate study, business periodicals and study space in the Academy Lounge
- Additional scholarship possibilities
- Opportunities to network with successful peers and corporate partners
- Dedicated events and programs for Academy students
- Interact with Academy faculty mentors
- Invitations to events sponsored by academic departments
- Specially designed upper- and lower-division core courses
- Guaranteed university housing with other Leaders Academy students in the Academy Residential Community
Who is Eligible for the W. P. Carey Leaders Academy?
All business students who are concurrently enrolled in ASU’s Barrett, The Honors College are eligible for membership in the W. P. Carey Leaders Academy. Additionally, many students are admitted as freshmen, based on standardized test scores and high school GPAs.
You may also apply if you have completed at least one semester at ASU and have at least three semesters left before degree completion. Generally, the top 15 percent of students academically qualify.
Applications for the W. P. Carey Leaders Academy are accepted at the end of each semester.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 480-965-8710.