Undergraduate - Campus Resources
As parents of ASU and W. P. Carey School of Business students, you play an important role in guiding and supporting them during their college career. Critical to that role is knowledge of the numerous resources and services available to students, both within the W. P. Carey School and throughout the university. The following resources can help you understand university processes, help your students navigate their way through these processes, and serve as a springboard for you to get involved with the W. P. Carey School and ASU.
Academic Success at ASU – Developing valuable skills and getting help.
Student Engagement at ASU – Becoming a true Sun Devil.
- W. P. Carey School of Business Student Organizations
- Sun Devil Involvement Center
- Resources for Students at ASU
Direction at ASU – Following the right path to academic and career success.
ASU Resources – Finding answers to your questions.
- W. P. Carey School Parent Engagement Coordinator — Jennifer Shick, 480-727-6622
- ASU Parents Page
- ASU Parents Association
- Transition & Parent Programs
- Parents and Family Resources
Recommended Websites – Tapping into parental resources.
- The College Board – Survey Finds Students Want Parental Involvement
- College Parents of America
- Empty Nest Moms
You're on Your Own (But I'm here if you need me): Mentoring Your Child During the College Years
– by Marjorie Savage
Don't Tell Me What To Do, Just Send Money: The Essential Parenting Guide to the College Years
– by Helen E. Johnson and Christine Schelhas-Miller
Letting Go: A Parents' Guide to Understanding the College Years Fourth Edition
– by Karen Levin Coburn and Madge Lawrence Treeger