Undergraduate - International Business Certificate
International Business Certificate
As globalization continues to impact the way we live and do business, international studies become vital to our success in almost any field. The W. P. Carey School of Business encourages all undergraduate students to pursue opportunities for global engagement and offers the International Business Certificate to both business and non-business majors of Arizona State University.
The International Business Certificate is a great enhancement to any undergraduate degree. Completion of the certificate offers:
- Expansion of knowledge and understanding of the global economy
- Diversity of opportunities upon graduation
- Acquisition of business skills applicable in different cultural and social contexts
- With planning, can be completed without taking extra course work
The international business Certificate requires a minimum of 18 semester credits.
The four required areas of completion for the certificate are:
- International business coursework (9 hours)
- Non-business global awareness coursework (9 hours)
- Language proficiency
- International study experience (FALL 2011 CATALOG YEAR AND LATER ONLY)
For specific information regarding course requirements for the International Business Certificate, please click here.
Peer Walk-In Advising Now Available!
For students interested in learning more about the International Business Certificate, there is a new walk-in Peer Advising system. Come in to BA 211 on Fridays from 1pm-2pm to get more information on the requirements and how to sign-up!
International Programs Coordinator
W. P. Carey School of Business