Web Content Management and Layout
Available to: Faculty and Staff
BIT’s Web Administration team is responsible for management of the W. P. Carey School of Business Web site. The team provides guidance, implementation, support and training for the content, design, navigation and functionality of the School’s Web site. BIT works closely with the Marketing & Communications department to ensure all web sites adhere to the school's standards for branding and voice. Services include:
- Creation and management of Web pages and Web page templates.
- Web site structure support including navigation, analysis, and suggestions.
- User training on using CommonSpot (Web content management system). CommonSpot allows users to make text changes to Web pages.
- Assistance on updating Web content
- Creating, modifying, and enhancing Web graphics and photo galleries
- Creating and updating Web menus
- Access to and training on Google Analytics for analyzing Web metrics and statistics for measuring Web campaigns.
- Planning and engaging the W. P. Carey community in a cooperative effort to make effective use of the Web as a communications and marketing tool
- Coordinating of School, ASU, and outside resources for School Web projects
- Coordinating with the Marketing and Communications Department on all external facing web sites
To request training, content changes, Web page creation, Web site consulting or any other Web Administration services, send a request e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Web Administration is a part of the Web and Database Team within the W. P. Carey Business Information Technology group. The goals for the Web Administration Team are:
- Communicate the image, vision and mission of W. P. Carey School of Business via the W. P. Carey Web site
- Engage potential students toward improving recruitment and enrollment
- Increase the usability of the Web site
- Support the W. P. Carey branding and marketing efforts
- Continued improvement, development, and innovation of the Web site