Adding Computing Services to your ASURITE account
- Open a browser to http://www.asu.edu/asurite.
- You will be prompted to enter your ASURITE ID. Then click the Next button
- Click the ASURITE Account Management link
- You will be prompted to login.
- Certain services will already be added to your account. The services already installed on your account will appear in the upper portion of the window. These services will be highlighted in tan.
- There are three steps to adding a service onto your account. The first step is to select the desired service. In the bottom portion of the window select a service by clicking the radio button next to the service you want to ad. After selecting the service click the "Subscribe to Selected Service" button at the bottom.
- In the second step, a confirmation screen will appear to allow you to verify the correct service was selected. Click the "Subscribe Me Now" button to confirm adding the desired service.
- The final step is to receive the green response from the server showing the service was correctly added.
- Repeat the process for each service you need to add. The list of services will vary depending on how you are affiliated with the W. P. Carey School of Business. Services can be added at any time by logging into ASU Interactive. If you have questions about individual services, please contact the W. P. Carey Technical Assistance Center. The following list identifies the critical services that everybody needs.
- ASURITE Primary Login (Kerberos)
- GMail for ASU
- Secured network access (Cisco/Perfigo)
- AFS Fileservice (network file space)
- Border VPN Access
- General Computing UNIX Cluster (general .asu.edu)
- IT Computing Sites (MACOSX)
- Personal Webpage Hosting
- SMTP authentication service
- It is not necessary to add every service. Certain services are restricted to specific programs or courses within ASU. Once you have added the critical services, you are finished. Click the "SIGN OUT" link in the upper right of the browser window, then close the browser.