DRI provides economic and financial time-series data. DRI was purchased by IHS Global Insight and the data has been folded into IHS Data and can be found on WRDS.. DRIpro is the old software which interfaces with the data host. We would recommend using the WRDS site to access the data over DRIpro. To request installation of DRIpro, email email@example.com.
W. P. Carey School of Business subscribes to the following databases. Documentation listing all of the individual series available in each database can be found on the network at S:\dri\docs.
Global Financial Market Databases
- Commodities (CI): Daily coverage of U.S., Canadian, European, and Asia-Pacific spot, futures, and options markets, including open, high, low, and settlement prices, open interest and volume, and value-added nearbys calculated by DRI.
- Money Markets and Fixed Income (FACS): Global coverage of money markets, fixed income, and exchange rates, including benchmark yield curves and derivatives. Extensive history updated daily, weekly, or monthly.
- Standard & Poor's Industry Financial (SANDP)*: Covers the contents of the S&P Analysts' Handbook and S&P equity indexes, including per-share quarterly and annual income and balance sheet items for all S&P industry groups.
Global Economic Historical Databases
- IMF Direction of Trade (IMFDOT): Monthly, quarterly, and annual bilateral export and import totals for IMF members.
- IMF International Financial Statistics (IMF): Financial, banking sector, and economic indicators and Fund statistics for IMF members.
- International Economic (DRIINTL): Timely and closely-watched economic and financial indicators for 51 economies, both industrial and emerging, with value-added series calculated by Standard & Poor's DRI for cross-country comparisons.
- OECD Main Economic Indicators (OECDMEI)*: Monthly, quarterly, and annual economic and financial statistics for 29 OECD members.
- OECD National Accounts (OECDNIA): Annual national income accounts, exchange rates, and population data for 29 OECD members.
North / South America
- Flow of Funds (FFUNDS): Quarterly data describing the financial activities of major sectors of the U.S. economy, including household, corporate, and banking.
- Markets (MARKETS): Regional, state, metropolitan, and county data on population, income, labor, and unemployment, and production with industry detail for energy, chemicals, transportation, construction, and metals.
- U.S. Central (USCEN): Key U.S. economic, financial, and demographic statistics: trade, national accounts, balance of payments, population, production, banking and finance, housing, employment, and income. Includes data from the National Association of Realtors.
- U.S. Prices (USPRICE): Consumer price, producer price, and import and export price indexes compiled by the Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.
* In addition to citing Standard & Poor's, these sources must be cited when their data are used in any published document.