Center for Services Leadership - Company-Specific Custom Online Education
Company-Specific Custom Online Education
Designed specifically for your organization, these sessions can be structured in a variety of ways to meet your specific objectives. They are often focused on addressing one or more of your specific service opportunities or challenges. Custom online education programs are an excellent opportunity for your organization to effectively deliver services knowledge to your employees around the world on a scale that has never been offered before.
We have developed and are offering custom, company specific online courses in the following topic areas:
- Understanding and Managing Service Quality - Developed by Dr. Mary Jo Bitner
- Designing Customer-Focused Service Processes: Service Blueprinting - Developed by Dr. Nancy Stephens
- Delivering Service Quality at the Front Line - Developed by Dr. Nancy Stephens
- Recovering from Service Failures - Developed by Dr. Stephen W. Brown
- Understanding Your Customer and how Your Customer Competes - Developed by Dr. John Eaton
- Business-to-Business Marketing - Developed by Dr. Douglas Olsen
- Segmenting Your Business Customers - Developed by Dr. Gabriel Gonzalez
- Listening to the Voice of the Customer - Developed by Dr. Douglas Olsen
For more information on how your organization can leverage custom online education with the Center for Services Leadership, call 480-965-6201 or email CSL@asu.edu.